Tru64, was Re: [HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon Feb 11 16:36:11 PST 2013

On 11 Feb 2013, at 19:34, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

On 02/11/2013 07:29 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Now i've been reminded of that episode of Space Mall   errr Deep Space
9 where they green screened the characters in to that TOS episode...

They did a tremendously good job on that.

Yes. Yes they did.

Does anyone happen to have a Tru64 license kit?   I could use it for
my ES40. ;)

The last time this came up, I was told on very good authority that
Tru64 uses the same sort of license PAKs (for which I have a generator)
that VMS uses.

I'd need OSF-BASE and UNIX-SERVER I think.   Try and generate them and i'll see if they work.