[HECnet] LAT vs CTERM

Michael Holmes mholmes10 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 04:53:33 PST 2013

Hi there.

Saw you were a fellow MBP user and wanted to ask what you were using to map your keyboard.

I've just been using Mac's terminal and its ok but haven't found a way to get the "missing" keyboard keys needed for use in EVE editor (page up/down, select, remove, etc...)

Was curious what you use.

Also Steve Davidson suggested I contact   you about getting a copy of the log of his rebuilding a vms system for you. I'm still new to VMS from the system mgt side and was looking to build a "starters guide" to building a vms system for beginners. He suggested I look at the log from his build for you to learn the steps and see what I missed and then roll that into a "checklist" style guide to help get hobbyists going faster.

Thanks and hope you are settling in well over there in beruit.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone