[HECnet] Heads Up!

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Fri Feb 8 19:58:03 PST 2013

You did, in November, sorry I was massively busy and missed it.

My apologies.

sampsa

On 9 Feb 2013, at 05:54, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 8 Feb 2013, at 22:53, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

If you actually read the "About UUHECNET" page (http://www.uuhec.net/about/), it says:

"Right, I   m sold, how do I join?

Send an email to admin (at) uuhec.net. We will add you on to our mailing list and send you a questionnaire that will determine how to best connect you to UUHEC."

I don't recall seeing any emails from you to admin at uuhec.net   :)

I sent one to that address something like 4-5 months ago, iirc.

sampsa