[HECnet] Heads Up!

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Fri Feb 8 18:35:16 PST 2013

Steve, feel free to set up back up links for people affected on GORVAX...

sampsa

On 9 Feb 2013, at 04:34, Steve Davidson <jeep at scshome.net> wrote:

Hi!

The weather here (New England), is getting a great deal of snow with
high winds.   It is being called the Blizzard of 2013.   They are
comparing it to the Blizzard of 1978.   New Hampshire has declared a
State of Emergency so no travel is allowed unless exempt from the rules.

We may loose power at any moment.   While we have backup power I may
decide to shutdown the SG machines.   If so, all sites that make use of
Multinet Tunnels and, are connected to SG1::, will be offline until the
SG machines have returned.

-Steve