[HECnet] DECnet Phase-III anywhere?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Feb 7 03:52:33 PST 2013

On 2013-02-07 04:10, Bob Armstrong wrote:
    I have a need to set up a PDP-11 running DECnet Phase-III, preferably
under RSX11M although I   d take RSTS in a pinch.   Not RT-11.     Have any
of the install tapes or manuals been archived online?   Could anybody
give me a hint or pointer?

    I   m not even sure exactly which version of RSX I   m looking for.   I
think Phase-III was first released around 1980-81, but I   m not even sure
of that.

Ugh! That would mean at least RSX-11M V3 (or M+ V2), and perhaps even going even one more version. I don't have anything that old around myself.