[HECnet] snmp auto config load

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed Feb 6 15:53:54 PST 2013

IOS (tm) 7200 Software (C7200-JK9S-M), Version 12.3(22), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

is what I have. works for me though. Hmmmmm.

-brian

On 2/6/2013 5:19 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On 6 Feb 2013, at 16:43, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 2/6/2013 4:41 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 02/06/2013 04:40 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
I will need to get a little crazy to enable SNMP to the outside I think...
    That's what access lists are for.   Mine is a production network that
makes money, and I'm comfortable with it.

                        -Dave

His cisco isn't his edge device, so I think he needs to forward ports into it or something.

Cory, just redirect port 161/udp to your cisco and we should be golden.
Done.   Along with the access list having been added.   Run a test and tell me the result, i'll tell you the community in a private message.

-brian