[HECnet] snmp auto config load

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Wed Feb 6 15:53:06 PST 2013

Make sure you're getting his Cisco box and not the SNMP of the border device.

Ian

On 2013-02-06, at 3:51 PM, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 2/6/2013 5:19 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Done.   Along with the access list having been added.   Run a test and tell me the result, i'll tell you the community in a private message.

Meh, yours wants to be a pain in the ass. I can snmpwalk it, but it throws errors for the snmpset. I think my GNS3 7200 is the same version of IOS as yours. I'll play around and let you know what I come up with.

-brian

---
Filter service subscribers can train this email as spam or not-spam here:     http://my.email-as.net/spamham/cgi-bin/learn.pl?messageid=2FEA858A70B811E2A75F425B93ED0201