[HECnet] Cisco Tunnel Config

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed Feb 6 11:52:07 PST 2013

Ok, more progress being made. Now when a row gets updated a trigger function is set off which auto-generated the new configs.

Once happened last night, but I didn't have it passing info through so I had no idea what caused it. I can guess that it was Cory's IP changing because the only cron-ed task right now is to check and update dynamic IPs.

That caused me to re-write the db trigger that handles catching the updates to pass info through the payload function of LISTEN/NOTIFY.

It now also auto-matically loads the config on my router so as soon as something is updated mine router is good to go.

Anyone else who wants this to happen please let me know and please make sure bart.4amlunch.net has access to a RW snmp community on your router and I'll have it load the new configs on the fly for you.

-brian