[HECnet] Cisco Config Tool Update

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Fri Feb 1 18:06:48 PST 2013

Does it do IPv6?   Like I mentioned, I have native IPv6 at the data center connected directly to Canada's CAnet academic backbone.

Ian

On 2013-02-01, at 5:41 PM, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 2/1/2013 5:53 PM, Ian McLaughlin wrote:
No dice.

Anyone know of a 2600 IOS image that fits in 16Mb that supports Decnet and ipv6?   Oh, and ssh would be nice too:)

The 2600 that I acquired only has 16Mb of flash.

You know, in addition to the 1841 becoming available the 1811w is also going to be available. I might have to send one of those to you and one to Steve.

-brian

---
Filter service subscribers can train this email as spam or not-spam here:     http://my.email-as.net/spamham/cgi-bin/learn.pl?messageid=B952ECDC6CD911E297F2012A93ED0201