[HECnet] Cisco Config Tool Update

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Feb 1 13:18:50 PST 2013

On 02/01/2013 04:16 PM, Brian Hechinger wrote:
    How do you assign tunnel interface numbers?   My router has many
tunnels running for things unrelated to HECnet; I don't want to clobber
them.

I was originally letting it generate them but realized that could result
in tunnel interface numbers changing around which might break something
like performance data with snmp so now it's all statically assigned in
the CSV data file.

I've started at 50 and go up from there because I figure that's probably
a safe range to use.

This can be changed very easily, however.

  Ok, this sounds like a good approach.   Starting at 50 works for me.