[HECnet] Cisco Config Tool Update

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri Feb 1 13:16:21 PST 2013

On 2/1/2013 4:13 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
    How do you assign tunnel interface numbers?   My router has many
tunnels running for things unrelated to HECnet; I don't want to clobber
them.

I was originally letting it generate them but realized that could result in tunnel interface numbers changing around which might break something like performance data with snmp so now it's all statically assigned in the CSV data file.

I've started at 50 and go up from there because I figure that's probably a safe range to use.

This can be changed very easily, however.

-brian