[HECnet] Cisco Config Tool Update

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri Feb 1 13:08:50 PST 2013

On 1 Feb 2013, at 16:07, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

Ok, so I've been doing quite a bit of work on this.   I'm still waiting for Peter to send me the info I need before we can really roll this out for real, but it's working and it's awesome. :)

In addition to have the configs emailed to you you can also fetch them via tftp from me.

I'll have the email that's sent have a URI for the location you can fetch your config snippet from.

You can load these directly from your cisco to have it update the tunnels.

Can I make KRON load them? ;)

-brian