[HECnet] mim?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Feb 4 13:18:28 PST 2013

On 2013-02-04 21:16, Dave McGuire wrote:

    I am having trouble reaching MIM from here.   I'm bouncing packets off
of it periodically to test some router configuration changes, and
suddenly it disappeared.   Since I was making some fairly dramatic
changes to my router configuration, I assumed I had broken something,
but I can see several other nodes...just not MIM.

    Is anyone else having similar problems?   Johnny, what's the status of MIM?

It had crashed for some reason today. Unfortunately I lost the console so I don't know why. Rebooted now anyway.