[HECnet] Request for comments on subdividing area 9

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Jan 9 06:08:04 PST 2013

On 9 Jan 2013, at 08:40, Peter Lothberg <roll at Stupi.SE> wrote:

Why is it messy? Putting administrative info in addresses that are
most likely network endpoints?
I'd just feel more organised if I grouped systems a bit more.

Once upon a time, I always asked myself "does this make the network
faster or cheaper or both" when suggestions that involved work was
made. -:)

Well, I'd save time coming up with a free node and I'd stop forgetting certain nodes exist. ;)

Which would make it cheaper time-wise and easier to manage. :)

--P