[HECnet] Cisco Tunnel Project

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Jan 30 19:11:12 PST 2013

On 30 Jan 2013, at 22:00, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 30 Jan 2013, at 21:56, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 30 Jan 2013, at 21:54, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 1/30/2013 9:54 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On 30 Jan 2013, at 21:52, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 1/30/2013 9:46 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
I thought IOS supported CRON and scripting?
Right, did you ever get that working though?
Haven't gotten around to trying yet,   still getting all my VMs up and running.

Ok, keep us posted. I'll poke at it myself as well.

Will do.   Gotta figure out why I have high packet loss to it first.

Bah.   It seems I somehow broke something and I don't know what my secret is   what's the quickest way to reset it?

Editing the NVRAM file by hand, it seems. ;)

-brian

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff!