[HECnet] Returning to HECNET

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Tue Jan 29 17:48:22 PST 2013

Pete,

The SG1:: and GORVAX:: machines run the Multi-Watch procedures so
connection is usually not a problem.   I prefer that you have your own
area, but it is really not necessary.   You can become part of either
area that furnishes the other end of the link.   Your node will end up
becoming a router anyway - the only question is which area it will
belong to.

-Steve