[HECnet] Mail gateways?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Wed Jan 30 10:33:55 PST 2013

sampsa at mac.com writes:

On 30 Jan 2013, at 16:22, Tim Sneddon <tim at sneddon.id.au> wrote:

X25 and UUCP have been dropped when MX became open source.   SITE is
definitely still there.   I've seend that used for lots of interesting
stuff.   I'm pretty sure it was Ruslan Laishev that developed an SMS >
gateway for MX.

Damn it - we could've interfaced it via UUCP to UUHECNET...

The V4.x MX pachage is still out on the internet with these pieces.   It
might be possible to use the older package or use these components from
it.
--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG