[HECnet] Lynx

Erik Olofsen e.olofsen at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 29 06:29:50 PST 2013

Yes indeed - unfortunately it doesn't work because Lynx does not allow
a host:: name as part of the url...

Erik

On 2013-01-29 14:53, Erik Olofsen wrote:
If we may use an url such as mim::something.html, which would normally be a
file:// there would be some basic functionality I think?

Right, since that is basically just using the file: transport/protocol.
The fact that files can be accessed transparently over DECnet makes it
possible to access documents "over DECnet".

Depending on how the parsing/handling of the url for something in the
file: domain is done, this might actually work straight away.

	Johnny

Erik