[HECnet] Tape drive explosion

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:13:55 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 01/24/2013 01:43 PM, Kari Uusim  ki wrote:
Yes, there are takeup leader which you can buy.
I don't have prices right now, but I know where to find them.
Are there others here at HECnet who might need them?
I could check if we could get a good bargain if ordering several.

  Yes, I could use a few.

Hello!
Why? What ate them? The snowmen outside don't. The Daleks and Yeti
don't. The Cybermen have other issues. But any of them especially the
snowmen are outside and watching you now.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com