[HECnet] Multi-floor household (DECnet) routing help needed

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Jan 16 14:46:56 PST 2013

On 16 Jan 2013, at 17:42, Dennis Boone <drb at msu.edu> wrote:

It'd get messy with drilling holes and running it through walls and
whatnot, but I know it'd be the best.

Cheating is fair. :) In or next to ventilation ducts, next to radiator
pipes, under baseboards, through the floor in the back corner of closet,
etc. can work, with proper attention to the details.

I do that for room-to-room   but it'd get messy with me lacking the skills to make the cables myself (due to eyesight) and having to go from upstairs all the way to the basement.   One floor would be easy.

I suppose I could always run the cable around the outside of the house    ;)

De