[HECnet] Multi-floor household (DECnet) routing help needed

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Jan 16 14:31:34 PST 2013

On 16 Jan 2013, at 17:29, hvlems at zonnet.nl wrote:

Ethernet over mainspower runs at 50 Mb/s (a friend uses such a product). It is reliable but both rooms are on the same phase.

Wireless is your best bet. Two accesspoints in "remote bridge mode" ought to do the job.
If all else fails run ethernet over a phone line, 10 Mb/s is feasible depending on distance.

Any suggestions for access point models?   I need one that doesn't suck if I go that approach.