[HECnet] Sort of off-topic, co-locating area 8

Joe Ferraro jferraro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 05:01:42 PST 2013

At this post-rate, you may need to move the list-archive to Sampsa's 12TB data-warehouse (... errrr 6TB if he's *wasting* disk on R10 :) )....

On 2013-01-23 08:14, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 01/23/2013 02:06 AM, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:
El 23/01/2013, a les 3:37, sampsa at mac.com va escriure:
Any other wacky ideas? The Hercules with VM + Debian + z/OS is
obviously a must.

Hmmm remember the blue boys are not so kind to hobbyists as HP is.
You could get a nasty C&D letter from them...

     I've discussed this with Sampsa offline.

     Is this list publicly archived?

All the messages are kept, but currently there is no way for a random person to get to the archive.

Johnny Billquist                           || "I'm on a bus
                                                   ||   on a psychedelic trip
email: bqt at softjar.se                   ||   Reading murder books
pdp is alive!                               ||   tryin' to stay hip" - B. Idol