[HECnet] Sort of off-topic, co-locating area 8

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 23:18:04 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:14 AM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 01/23/2013 02:06 AM, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:
El 23/01/2013, a les 3:37, sampsa at mac.com va escriure:
Any other wacky ideas? The Hercules with VM + Debian + z/OS is
obviously a must.

Hmmm remember the blue boys are not so kind to hobbyists as HP is.
You could get a nasty C&D letter from them...

  I've discussed this with Sampsa offline.

  Is this list publicly archived?

Hello!
That really depends. Do you mean do our messages show up when one of
us (who does not use Google Mail) needs to find something in a darned
hurry and uses regular Google to find it using the usual keywords?

I don't know. We'd need to wait and see what Johnny responds with later today.

Other then that has that Dalek and his entourage arrived yet?

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com