[HECnet] Sort of off-topic, co-locating area 8

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue Jan 22 18:40:25 PST 2013

On 22 Jan 2013, at 21:37, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

I didn't.   And from what they tell me, that knowledge is now IN my
brain, and I cannot get those neurons back.

                  -Dave

Any other wacky ideas? The Hercules with VM + Debian + z/OS is obviously a must.

FreeDOS, DR-DOS, ProDOS, NetWare, MS-DOS, CP/M   of RedHat 9.

This box's mission is to run the bridge and GORVAX, so there'll be plenty of room for other fun stuff.

I am also putting a copy of the bridge and a minimal VMS + MULTINET config on a Raspberry Pi that I'm sticking in the rack, to be booted up if the big server goes down.

Sampsa

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff!