Sync serial bridging over Ethernet, was Re: [HECnet] Multi-floor household (DECnet) routing help needed

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Tue Jan 22 07:35:03 PST 2013

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons <jg at jordi.guillaumes.name> writes:

El 22/01/2013, a les 15:57, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" =
<system at TMESIS.COM> va escriure:

There is a test suite which attempts to validate whether or not an =
emulation
does VT (DEC) escape sequences correctly.   I posted a service which I =
offer
to run this suit yesterday.   'telnet great-escape.tmesis.com' and =
login as
VTTEST.   There is no password.

great-escape.tmesis.com
Username: vtest
Password:
User authorization failure

Isn't it wonderful to see VMS security working as advertised? :)

VTTEST not VTEST.

ie. VT TEST

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG