Sync serial bridging over Ethernet, was Re: [HECnet] Multi-floor household (DECnet) routing help needed

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Tue Jan 22 06:57:35 PST 2013

"Bob Armstrong" <bob at jfcl.com> writes:

... It also do not tell that it understands colors, although it do.
Furthermore it does not clear the screen on DECCOLM.

Is there some kind of standardized test suite for testing ANSI or DEC
private escape sequences?

There is a test suite which attempts to validate whether or not an emulation
does VT (DEC) escape sequences correctly.   I posted a service which I offer
to run this suit yesterday.   'telnet great-escape.tmesis.com' and login as
VTTEST.   There is no password.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG