[HECnet] My newest toy

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Sun Jan 13 13:09:37 PST 2013

On Sun, 13 Jan 2013, Cory Smelosky wrote:

          Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> writes:
http://pastebin.com/eidnRg1s

With all this talk of the ES40 I just have to drool all over this laptop.

... and here I thought the DS10 I just acquired was fast.   I'm not sure I'd like the electric bill from the ES40 though (although I'm sure Ohio Edison would like me ...)

Also, to save me from starting another thread, was wondering if anyone had a 50-pin internal SCSI CDROM that's capable of booting OpenVMS.   The old one I have in my other Alpha (the 255/233) seems to get upset when I put the caddy in and immediately eject it, disc or not.   Would pay reasonable amount plus shipping to 44870.

Fred