[HECnet] My newest toy

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Sat Jan 12 13:57:05 PST 2013

On 2013-01-12, at 1:51 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

Schweet!   I didn't know you had two!

No, the second one is the one I'm going to 'come across' in the future :)   Sorry to raise your hopes.   This one came out of an old sawmill in town a few years ago - I got a phone call saying that they had heard that there was "some old mainframe crap" getting scrapped at the sawmill and heard that I was one of those crazy collectors.   By the time I got there, the drive array and some documentation was all that was left.   It lied around my garage for a year or so, then spurred me into getting the DS10L to give it something to hook up to.

Ian