[HECnet] More about the virtual console

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:43:41 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 01/16/2013 04:02 AM, Mark Wickens wrote:
If someone is interested, I have published the source code and the basic circuitry I have been using. I have also built a virtual console for the virtual pdp-11. Or if you like it more, a simulation of the simulated console for the simulated PDP-11.

http://ancientbits.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/blinkenlights-not-so-difficult-as-i.html

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES

PS: This mail _could_ end being duplicated... I apologize for it

I was thinking of doing this as a retrochallenge project - it's really
cool and stops me from thinking about purchasing a real PDP!

which is good - no space *or* money at the moment!

  I dunno man, doesn't sound too good to me! ;)

Hello!
What is?

And then you discover that your entire work day has been watched by
six cats of assorted sizes, plus two individuals resembling either
Yetis or worse.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com