[HECnet] SNA gateway?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:47:24 PST 2013

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 14 Jan 2013, at 19:44, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 14 Jan 2013, at 19:41, sampsa at mac.com wrote:
Has anybody tried to set this up? I think it'd be nifty if we had say Hercules with MVS connected to HECnet..

How would one set one up?   I'd help   but I don't understand MVS or VM/360 in the slightest.   I have minor grasp of MTS.

sampsa

Hello!
Are you thinking of OS/360? VM came up much later.

Oops, I was thinking of VM/370 actually.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

Hello!
Makes sense. Its around and keeping people company, including me.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com