[HECnet] SCSISE adapter -> listings

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Tue Jan 15 11:33:50 PST 2013

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> writes:

Nice!   That command procedure's comments say that it only works on
specific releases of VAX/VMS, namely 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.4-2, 5.5, 6.0, and
6.1.   Does anyone know if it works on (say) 7.3 as well?   I'm guessing
no, due to the nature of the version-specific changes.

With the appropriate offsets for the patching, sure.   A quick source
perusal show show that.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG