[HECnet] SCSISE adapter -> listings

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Sun Jan 13 12:25:20 PST 2013

"H Vlems" <hvlems at zonnet.nl> writes:

Brian, Speaking of source listings, VMS V4.<mumble> had a "secret" patch
for MONITOR.EXE. It enabled the monitor class Ethernet. Is that code
still hidden in MONITOR? The MONITOR utility was written in PL/I at the
time. Probably rewritten, right? Hans

There were only 3 or 4 modules written in PL/I.   Those were rewritten in C.
Why not Bliss?   Dunno.

I vaguely recall that "patch".   I'll have to refresh my memory and then see
if somethign similar can be done to enable it in modern versions of MONITOR.
--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG