[HECnet] Woo!

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue Jan 15 09:15:07 PST 2013

On 15 Jan 2013, at 12:13, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 1/15/2013 11:55 AM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
I will try that but I doubt it'll make any difference. The cisco autodetects 100/full on both of it's virtual interfaces. The AlphaVM-free link to the localhost loopback also comes up 10/half.
Is it actually throttling it to 10/half, or is that just a side effect of the card it emulates?

I'm honestly not sure, I've never used AlphaVM-free before.

What I do know if throughput is astoundingly bad and reliability doesn't seem to be real good, either.

Sure you don't want to play with an account on my Alpha? ;)

What's the host NIC?

-brian

--
Cory Smelosky