[HECnet] Woo!

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Tue Jan 15 07:22:09 PST 2013

Have you tried "duplex full" under the "interface" section in your emulated cisco?

Ian

On 2013-01-15, at 7:13 AM, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

AlphaVM-free on the laptop
GNS3 on the laptop

Running a virtual cisco 7200 with a tunnel into my "real" router doing decnet routing.

I have HECnet connectivity from the alpha! :)

$ set host 1.13
Connected to   "MIM     "

However, when I start DECnet I get this message:

%EWA0, Half Duplex 10BaseT connection selected

I mean, performance isn't terribly important, but I'm just curious if there was something I could do to change that. Emulated adapter on the 7200 is FE, so I wouldn't mind at least that.

-brian

---
Filter service subscribers can train this email as spam or not-spam here:     http://my.email-as.net/spamham/cgi-bin/learn.pl?messageid=2ABE20D85F2611E2A6E10C6093ED0201