[HECnet] Mapping - getting close

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Jan 12 07:21:56 PST 2013

On 2013-01-12 16:11, sampsa at mac.com wrote:
I won't - which is why I thought the bridge users could add some meta-info to their INFO.TXTs to help me map how they are connected, for example.

And all other ethernets?

	Johnny

sampsa

On 2013-01-12 15:53, sampsa at mac.com wrote:
Johnny,

That's a graphic error, not a data collection one..

Ok. Since I don't know details on your implementation I'll have to take your word on that.
However, I still totally fail to see how you will ever be able to get the required information out from NCP, since NCP don't know (apart from not all nodes even talking NICE).

	Johnny

sampsa