[HECnet] Issues With Virtual Cisco Tunnels and HECnet

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu Jan 10 07:00:14 PST 2013

On 10 Jan 2013, at 09:47, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 1/10/2013 9:43 AM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
What does show decnet route show as the router for area 9?

bart#show decnet route | inc ^\*9
*9                       13         4                         Tunnel2 -> 59.60

Dave isn't my preferred path to you.

I have a question for you. This node on 9 that's connected to the cisco, is there another path to it?

There used to be, but I removed the multinet tunnel connection and removed it from the VPN.

What I'm getting at is do you have a split area with no link between the "halves"?

There shouldn't be anymore. Unless SG1 is still trying to link me despite that link being down.

-brian