[HECnet] Issues With Virtual Cisco Tunnels and HECnet

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jan 9 19:40:14 PST 2013

On 01/09/2013 10:35 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
However!   Despite this tunnel being identical to the other tunnels, I
am unable to reach the rest of HECnet via the tunnel to him.
His end has other functioning links, and his tunnel to me is the inverse.

Any ideas?

I hope 61.1 is an area router...

  It is, and there are other tunnels terminating here which are working.
Unfortunately I am buried in work tonight and can't hack on this much
further.   Do you have any thoughts on what might be screwing things up?