[HECnet] HECnet performance....

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jan 9 11:06:12 PST 2013

On 2013-01-09 18:20, Brian Hechinger wrote:
On 1/9/2013 12:15 PM, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:
  McLaughlin <ian at platinum.net> va escriure:
I'd just like to say Thank You to everyone on the network for giving
us all this huge plaything that we all dreamed of playing with a
quarter of a century ago :)
I strongly second this!! The awesomeness of all of you is beyond my
ability to express in English!

Mine too, and english is my native language! :)

:-)
And it all started just because I wanted to easily transfer data between
my PDP-11 and home (a predecessor to PONDUS::), and the one at Update
(MAGICA::).

  :-)

And once it was working, why not let more people connect. Things are
always more fun when shared.

  Absolutely agreed.   Thank you Johnny!