[HECnet] HECnet performance....

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jan 8 12:09:02 PST 2013

On 01/08/2013 09:05 PM, Peter Lothberg wrote:
Dave, do you se and improvement/degradation of the
cisco-tunnel-to-johhny-bridged-ethernet part of Hecnet?

  Hi Peter!   I thought things seemed a bit snappier when I did a few
things yesterday, but I didn't take any measurements, and figured it was
just a low-traffic period.   Why do you ask?

Se my previous post, do the same thing, IP address on your side?

  My end is set up!   The address is 50.73.179.1.

I had a small cisco router sent to Uppsala and they installed it on
the ethernet there, so now we have a Cisco box acting as area router
attached to the magic ethernet at Update.

  Very nice!   Thank you!