MOP vs. Cisco, was Re: [HECnet] _PROVISIONAL_ map of HECnet, courtesy largely of Brian H.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jan 9 10:10:16 PST 2013

On 01/09/2013 01:06 PM, Ian McLaughlin wrote:
Get a Cisco.   It's not like they're tough to find, or very
expensive. And you'll use it essentially forever. (because it will
last that long!)

But emulation is free and here today, instead of waiting two weeks
for an Ebay order to arrive :)   Maybe I should try playing with it to
see if it's even possible.   If we could create a nice simple turnkey
VM image, maybe more Hecnet members would implement it...

  When you put it that way...hmm that's a nice idea.

  Let me know if you need any IOS images...I have, umm, pretty much all
of 'em.