[HECnet] Area 48.....

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Jan 7 11:03:09 PST 2013

I also have Cisco tunnels running.

-brian

On 1/7/2013 1:52 PM, Ian McLaughlin wrote:
Wouldn't it be ironic if Hecnet ran out of addresses :)

Does anyone know what the largest DECnet deplayment was duing the good old days?

Ian

p.s. Johnny, just in case you've still got the bindings in your bridge for area 42, you can remove them.   Thanks to Dave McGuire, I've now got my Cisco router connected to him.   Is there anyone else on Hecnet offering Cisco tunnels that I could set up for redundancy?