[HECnet] NCP-F-NETIO

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Jan 7 12:16:37 PST 2013

On 1/7/2013 3:14 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> writes:

On 1/7/2013 2:48 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote: > Brian
Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> writes: > >> What exactly does that mean?
Did any other messages (codes) accompany the error? >
None that I noticed, but they could have been masked by this code.

Just doing NCP TELL to other machines on hecnet.
Did you get kicked back to DCL?   If so, before entring any other command
at the DCL prompt, issue:   $ SHOW SYMBOL $STATUS.

Probably? This is all being doing from python. I can try to have it run that, but i think i will get a new process space so it won't matter.

-brian