[HECnet] HECnet cisco

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Jul 21 01:25:30 PDT 2013

On 20 Jul 2013, at 20:16, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 12:09:54AM -0000, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On 20 Jul 2013, at 20:08, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 12:04:48AM -0000, Cory Smelosky wrote:

Do you need OSPF? If not, your network isn't crazy enough! :)

I did for IPv6.   I had to stop using it when I enabled a bride-group for LAT.   Know a way around this?

Why did you need to stop using it? What exactly was the issue? I'll need
to know that first before I can help you work around it. :)

It seems the OSPF packets weren?t actually flowing.   RIPng had the same issue.   IPv4 stuff (eigrp) still can pass fine.

Oh, so it flat out just stops working on an interface that's in a
bridge-group? Hmm, I'll have to look into that. Never did that before. I
go out of my way to avoid bridge groups if at all possible.

Yeah.   It could be multicast related.   Not sure.   I need the bridge group for LAT.

-brian