[HECnet] HECnet cisco

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Jul 21 01:09:54 PDT 2013

On 20 Jul 2013, at 20:08, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 12:04:48AM -0000, Cory Smelosky wrote:

Do you need OSPF? If not, your network isn't crazy enough! :)

I did for IPv6.   I had to stop using it when I enabled a bride-group for LAT.   Know a way around this?

Why did you need to stop using it? What exactly was the issue? I'll need
to know that first before I can help you work around it. :)

It seems the OSPF packets weren   t actually flowing.   RIPng had the same issue.   IPv4 stuff (eigrp) still can pass fine.

-brian