[HECnet] Copying RL02 image under RSX

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Jul 16 18:39:02 PDT 2013

On 2013-07-12 22:12, Bob Armstrong wrote:

Check that the transport lock isn't engaged.

    ... and that the belt tensioner isn't released.   Sorry - neither is the
case.   Not that easy...

It was worth a try. :-)
Anyway, I can't say my experience of the RA81 are that they are that unreliable. You have the glue issue, but that is a different kind of problem. Otherwise they have been pretty good. The RA60 on the other hand is very finicky.

But if it has developed problems I don't have many suggestions. I assume you already know about the diagnostics port.