[HECnet] More HECnet cisco reconfig...

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 13:58:46 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 2:26 AM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

Can't remember your email off-hand, Brian.

I need some modifications made, please.

Change the source int for the tunnels to Dialer0 and set the hostname you
use to dev.gimme-sympathy.org.   I intend to switch to a static plan soon.

( My edge is currently a 3745 and I haven't quite figured out NAT and port
access so it may not be allowing SNMP in. ;) )

Thanks!
--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff

Hello!
How the <BLEEP!> did you manage to get a big IBM thing into your place
that only plays with IBM mainframes? (And then decidedly persnickety
as well.)
----
Incidentally the Yeti that were abusing the systems at Dave's are at
your place. More arrived where he is, including the twenty four on a
road trip.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com