[HECnet] New addition to Cisco mesh

Tim Sneddon tim at sneddon.id.au
Tue Jul 2 02:53:56 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013, Cory Smelosky wrote:

Afternoon all,

Connor's gonna join the Cisco mesh, I'll be getting his stuff configured
and prepared for autoupdate.

He's area 32 (iirc...can't recall for certain off hand) and his IP is
71.70.225.96.   It's fairly static. (hasn't changed in years).

Brian, get him added and I'll take care of the rest.

Following up on this...can I not enable DECnet routing and IP routing at the
same time?

If I enable IP routing...DECnet stops working...so to have DECnet I can't
have IP routing.

Is this an issue with 12.4?

IP and DECnet can definitely co-exist.   I run them together on my
router, IOS 10.3.   The problem is likely with your configuration.   If
you need some help, post the config.

Regards, Tim.