[HECnet] Adjacency With Node 19.41 Bouncing

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Jun 24 19:05:29 PDT 2013

Here's a screenshot from wireshark: http://tinypic.com/r/2hoz9xc/5

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +961 788 10537

On 24 Jun 2013, at 21:02, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

I don't know, not seeing any problem per se, but something is sending stuff with a funny MAC address, aa:00:04:00:00:00, for MOP..

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +961 788 10537

On 24 Jun 2013, at 20:50, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
Found it, it's on my network in Finland.

Wireshark says it's a DEC-MOP-Remote-Console..

Could it be the decserver?

sampsa   <sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +961 788 10537