[HECnet] Adjacency With Node 19.41 Bouncing

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Jun 24 16:14:03 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-24 17:06, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Speaking of network issues, just looking at the cache right now, I think
Sampsa have something funny as well.
I can see packets from him with a mac address of aa-00-04-00-00-00,
which is more than a little odd...

Ok. More funny stuff, while I'm at it. Sampsa seem to like to have
create mac addresses in general as well, but that is ok. But the one
above is maybe less well choosen.

*Sigh* proofreading... I need to proofread things...
"Sampsa like to have creative mac addresses..." was what I was trying to say. :-)