[HECnet] DEC MMJ connector exchange

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 00:00:17 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 06/20/2013 05:58 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:

I'll say. I'll let Bob keep his adapters. However there's a box with
my name on it that needs attention.

  This is true, but this is a serial process, and your box needs to be
packed first...and the hardware going in it needs to be tested, cleaned up,
etc.   I'm getting there.

This does not explain why there are a dozen Yeti nearby making use of
your resources to aid the "Free Tibet" movement by crashing all of
China.....

  They've gotta get it done somehow!

Hello!
True, True. But its really a surreal process not a serial one. This
also presupposes that the chosen unit wants to travel up here.
-----
Now as to that group, I should mention that its one of six. They work
in rotation. Currently group two is busy making use of everything in
Cory's location for the same purpose. next week its two others in the
same places.....

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com